Head of ICT
- Plans and implements additions, deletions and major modifications to the ICT infrastructure.
- Anticipates future ICT needs, identifies proactive solutions to satisfy needs.
- Oversees the management of help desk activities and resolves escalated issues if necessary.
- Helps establish and build relationships with vendors, oversees all ICT-related purchasing, staffing and budget usage.
- Ensures department is well informed, at all times, of changes and news worthy events within the company.
- Effectively communicates relevant ICT-related information to superiors
- Communicates effectively with internal clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions and strategies.
- Continually defines ways to increase internal client satisfaction and maintains internal client relationships
- Keeps up to date with new technologies and practices and translates these into the Studio 100 philosophy
- Enforces standard company policies and procedures, not only for the Belgian activities but also for our offices in Germany and France.
- You have a Master degree in Computer Sciences or equivalent
- You combine technical expertise with proven management skills
- You are service driven and customer oriented
- You have an eye for innovation and budget at the same time
- You are a strong communicator who can easily translate technical data into everyday language.
- You enjoy working in a fast changing environment
- You master at least the English and Dutch language
Studio 100 biedt
Studio 100 offers you employment at the headquarters of a growing entertainment company; a position with international scope and high visibility within the company; the opportunity to work at a strategic level